Sunday, May 13, 2007

D


D... A drawing from memory

I finally watched Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Beautiful movie. I'm currently reading the first volume of the translated novel. Of course, being translated I won't experience the exact flavour intended to be delivered. But I'm sure it will still do justice to the original novel nonetheless.

For those who are not in the know, Vampire Hunter D is a novel series by Hideyuki Kikuchi, illustrated by Yoshitaka Amano, one of my favourite artists.

Link:
Vampire Hunter D on Wiki

2 comments:

azhar said...

ahhahah..

good for you to finally watch it..

i did bought the dvd last time..
my friends watch it...

and i dunno where's the dvd now..hehe..

will find again and watch it.. since the Tok Guru has recomended it.

Lauren said...

Impressive blog. You have quite an array of styles for bother coloring and drawing. I'll have to keep checking in. Nice work. I too enjoy this movie.