Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ga Ga - Do Do Do Do Do



Growing up reading comics, one of the things in japanese sequentials that fascinates me as a kid is the treatment of sound effects in manga. It still does! Even though the katakana characters meant nothing to me it still gave me the impression of... sound.

Up to this day, I still feel that japanese sound effects still work best beyond comparison. The characters themselves, are, well, works of art.

Okay. I'm babbling. I did this after work today - 12:51 - the antagonist of my free time comic, Ultra Jiddo.

I.....'m gonna have to change the title soon.

3 comments:

faizalmukhtar said...

ok la tu Ultra Jiddo, dude.

sokkuan tye said...

hey Zid, thanks so much for dropping by my blog! i think your work is very cathy! interesting! and brilliant colour combinations! i will visit again! have a nice weekend!

azhar said...

totally agree with you zid,,,

sound effects do make an impact in comics....

can't wait for the next ultrajiddo comic......anything by you...

from your hardcore fan