Sunday, December 20, 2009

Comic Fiesta 2009 Day 2

Wow, today was VERY tiring after all the sketchbook request drawings and talking and shouting (it was just too loud) and selling.. Man. Glad my prints managed to sell. Thanks for the support, guys. Appreciate it, really.

Since it's Sunday the place was just way too crowded. I even forgot to take pictures of what I drew in those sketchbooks! So before it became packed, here are some photos from early in the morning:


Me and a long time LJ friend, UltraM2000


OMG A KIRIN ARMOUR SRSLY?!


THERE SHOULD BE MORE MONSTER HUNTER COSPLAYERS!!!!


Michi finally came to collect the Fatalis armour drawing

And that's about it. I hope I can find scans or photos of my drawings today from the net soon! Anyway, it's been really fun meeting up with everyone. See you guys again next year!

1 comment:

Chuenguan said...

hello, sudah balik singapore ke? my MSN here: anthonygan87@hotmail.com